Resort Lifestyle at Monarch Ridge Townhomes Nipomo / The Woodlands Village and the Monarch Dunes Golf Course. Live and play on the magical Central Coast at a luxury community! Resales available now!
The accompanying photos are of our models or available resales, and the Monarch Club . . . ENJOY THE MONARCH CLUB . . . The Exploration Room -- read newspapers, enroll in a language course, or check-out a wireless computer to surf the Internet. Current magazines and news publication are readily available. Several good books line the shelves as well. Every corner of this facility has a warm and inviting seating area. This one has a beautiful, unique gas fireplace to cozy up to. Relax in the Sandalwood Spa's lounge before or after a treatment. After all, you come here to be pampered. Magnificent glass flooring with flowing water underneath are accompanied by the infinity fountains that lead into the treatment rooms. Stunning approach to the Wine Library -- rental lockers available for your private collection, and the room is available for banquet or special classes and wine tasting events.
MONARCH CLUB . . . where you connect with friends, family, and more importantly, YOURSELF! Rarely do you find the perfect blend of location, climate, heritage, architecture, friends, and lifestyle.
• ADELINA'S BISTRO . . . Gourmet cuisine at its best!
• ART STUDIO . . . Art, ceramics, sculpture, calligraphy, and more
• BOCCE COURT . . . Let the games begin!
• BUSINESS CENTER . . . Mail boxes, copies, etc.
• CONSERVATORY. . . Meet and enjoy your neighbors by the fireplace on rainy days!
• FITNESS CENTER. . . Strength or cardio Ð state of the art equipment for your health
• LIBRARY . . . Take a class, check-out a computer from the concierge, or cozy up with a good book
• MARKETPLACE . . . Provides fresh food, local wines and necessities
• SWIMMING POOL . . . .Swim laps, water aerobic classes, relax or just play!
• SANDALWOOD SPA . . . Massages, pedicures, manicures, facials, and wellness classes
• TAI CHI GARDEN . . . Gentle, inspired location outdoors, surrounded by lush landscaping
• TENNIS . . . One Stadium court and three tournament courts
• AVILA ROOM . . . Elegant for special occasions and events
• TOT LOT . . . for the kids and the young at heart
• WINE LIBRARY . . . Private gatherings and tasting events
• MONARCH DUNES GOLF CLUB . . . Link-style courses and exceptional food at the BUTTERFLY GRILLE
MONARCH RIDGE TOWNHOMES
FOUR FLOORPLANS . . .
PLAN A: 3 bdrm/2.5 bath, 1623sf floorplan . . . SOLD OUT! . . . Resales may be available
PLAN B: 3 bdrm/2.5 bath, 1755sf floorplan . . . SOLD OUT! . . . Resales may be available
PLAN C: 3 bdrm/3.5 bath, 1944sf floorplan . . . SOLD OUT! . . . Resales may be available
PLAN D: 4 bdrm/3 bath, 2104sf floorplan . . . Resale available for $445,000!
Please contact Rebecca Larsen at (805) 268-3551 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
DIR: From Hwy 101 take Willow exit and head West for 2 miles. Turn left onto Via Concha and go for approximately 1.2 miles. Pass the clubhouse and tennis courts. The Townhomes are located on the left-hand side of Via Concha nestled next to the Butterfly Habitat.
Thank you for visiting . . . . http://www.MonarchRidgeTownhomes.com
Contact: Rebecca Larsen, Monarch Ridge Townhomes, Century 21 Hometown Realty (805) 268-3551
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . . . Rebecca Larsen CalBRE #01730381